Thursday 2 July 2015

Success story of Saif ULLAH Khan

Success story of Saif ULLAH Khan

I am a resident of Daud Khel, Mianwali. There are two brothers and two sisters in my family. My father got Masters Degree but he couldn’t get job due to some family issues. Although my father did not get job but his dreams were touching the skies as he was expecting much more from his children and especially from me.

Same was the case with my mother although she was not able to see the gate of school in her childhood but she was well aware of the importance of education. So my parents were paying special attention to our education to fulfill their and our dreams. Due to unemployment of my father we were living hand to mouth but we didn’t lose our courage and continue our journey.

I secured 83% marks in Matriculation. Keeping in view the financial problems, I started giving Tuition at my village just after completing my Matriculation, soon my tuition center was filled by many students. In this way our life circle was going on. I did my FSc from Government College Mianwali and took admission in BSc. (double Maths & Physics). At that point there was no SWAMI or any other senior who can guide me about Higher Education.
After completing my bachelors, I started job at Agritech Limited Iskanderabad  (Formerly Pak American Fertilizer) as Apprentice Process Plant Operator. I was working in this industry but I was restless as this was not my dream so I took admission in Virtual University Mianwali Campus in MBA as a part time degree but I was again not satisfied as it was also not fulfilling my dreams.

During job, a group of students from Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta came there for Internship. When they came to me for learning about the plant, they came to know that I have much better concepts and they boosted me up to apply for admission in BUITEMS. So I applied there and got admission in three Engineering Programs (Textile Engineering, Mining Engineering & Geological Engineering) but I selected Textile Engineering. I had to bear all my educational expenses by myself. My father asked me that now it is time for you to prove yourself by achieving gold medal.

I promised myself to win medal. I started tuitions for FSc classes in nearby University to meet my financial needs. As I got 1st Position throughout my studies so I was having full fee waiver in University. At last the moment came when I got Gold Medal from University and there were tears in my eyes. As it was really a long journey but I was much more motivated personality now. I have self belief and that was making me confident that you will get success.

Governor Balochistan and CM Balochistan announced award of 100,000/-Rs. I got a job offer from KAY & EMMS (Pvt.) Ltd. Faisalabad as a Trainee Engineer. It was my belief that hardworking will give me my destination soon so I worked hard here and was promoted as Sr. Assistant Manager. I also applied in BUITEMS for the Post of Lecturer in Department of Textile Engineering.

I secured 1st Position in the NTS Test and was called for demonstration and interview and was selected as a Lecturer at my parental institute. But I think it is the start of my destinations, so I got admission here in MS-Textile Engineering as well.

I want to say that this is your life and you are responsible for its direction. So please make your direction right and soon you will get your dreams. I want to say my whole story in one sentence “Don’t die until you are dead”


Engr. Saif Ullah Khan
Lecturer, Department of Textile Engineering
BUITEMS Quetta

0 comments:

Post a Comment